Sometimes you can not login to your Windows account. In this case you can change password. In this manual we show how to change password to windows account on remote VPS server.
For the begining you need to download SystemRescureCD. After it you need to upload it on the server in ISO-images.
1. Choose ISO-images in the left panel
2. Press Upload
3. Choose Virtual Machine you need to change windows password, then select ISO image file from your PC. Press OK.
4. Stop your Virtual Machine from Control Panel.
Open Disks on the top panel and press ISO, then choose image of System Rescue CD you have uploaded before. Press OK.
5. Turn ON your Virtual Machine and press VNC. You will be redirected to remote display.
6. In new opened window chose 1 or just wait until console will be opened.
7. In the console enter ntfs-3g /dev/vda2 /mnt/windows.
8. Then go to directory with mounted cd mnt/windows/Windows/System32/config
9. Enter chntpw -u Administrator SAM and press 1 and ENTER. After enter Q and press ENTER.
10. On the write hive files[y/n]: enter Y and press ENTER
11. Turn OFF Virtual Machine and mount off image System Rescue CD. You have changed your Windows account pasword.
12. Turn ON your server again and you will be able login as Administrator with empty password (no password).